Mennonite Women USA invites persons to share financially to support this ministry. Individuals are invited to give in honor of or in memory of significant people in their lives. We recognize each gift that honors or remembers a relationship. These women were honored or remembered by a loved one who sent a gift to Mennonite Women USA.
Gifts given since December 1, 2019
- Shannon Unzicker, Benson, IL in memory of Esther Clemmer Musselman, Souderton, PA, who shared her musical gifts with the church and community as a song leader, teacher of piano and organ, and accompanist for more than fifty years.
- Rebecca Longenecker, Seattle, WA in honor of Joyce Longenecker.
- Art Stoltzfus, Harrisonburg, VA, in memory of Edith Stoltzfus.
- Phyllis Baumgartner, Berne, IN in memory of Bertha Baumgartner.
- Susan Hofstetter, Dalton, OH in memory of Barbara G Murray.
- A church sister in Idaho gives in honor of Kathy Bilderback, Boise, Idaho. Kathy is an honest, down to earth servant of God, ministering not only to her congregation but to the community around her and the wider church, and caring for women in all aspects. I appreciate her example!
- Lee Snyder, Harrisonburg, VA in honor of Cyneatha Millsaps, Elkhart, IN.
- Myrna C Kaufman, Goshen, IN in honor of Carolyn Heggen.
- Western District Conference Women in Mission donated in honor of Teresa Boshart Yoder and Rhoda Blough in gratitude for their work with Everence.
- Delila Wedel, Newton, KS, in honor of Rhoda Janzen and Berni Kauffman
- Esther Heatwole, Goshen, IN, in memory of Marjorie Bixler
- Leon and Elaine Good, Lititz, PA, in memory of Lydia M. Wenger
- Joy Kauffman King, Goshen, IN, in honor of Titus King