Mennonite Women USA invites persons to share financially to support this ministry. Individuals are invited to give in honor of or in memory of significant people in their lives. We recognize each gift that honors or remembers a relationship. These women were honored or remembered by a loved one who sent a gift to Mennonite Women USA.
Gifts given since April 15, 2017:
- Justina Neufeld in memory of her mother.
- Kathleen Springer in memory of Hilda and Alma Newcomer.
- Anna Marie Peterson in memory of Muriel Stackley.
- Genny Schwartzentruber in honor of Helen Leichty.
- Jan E Yoder in honor of Carren Okello Ouma.
- Jeanne Heyerly in memory of Sharon Bontrager.
- Naomi Bontrager in memory of Ruth Hartman.
- Wilma Dyck in honor of Paula Dyck and in memory of Agnes Ewert.
- Esther Heatwole in honor of Carolyn Stutzman.
- Phyllis Baumgartner in memory of Donita Brookmyer.
- Joanne Brenneman Speigle in honor of Grace Brenneman.
- Gail Shetler in honor of Leota Mann.
- Miriam Zehr in memory of Edith Rohrer.
- Jocele Meyer in memory of Evelyn Kreider.
- Esther Martin in memory of Lisa Heft.