Dove’s Nest is hosting a conference and worship gathering in Omaha, Nebraska, November 7-9, 2014 titled, “Protecting Our Children and Youth” and has sent out a call for papers.
They are now accepting proposals for:
- 60-minute workshops
- 15-minute roundtable discussions
- Exhibits and/or posters related to protecting children and youth in faith communities.
Questions? Email Dove’s Nest Executive Director, Jon Stanton, or call him at: 402-577-0866
Dove’s Nest’s mission is to empower and equip faith communities to keep children and youth safe in their homes, churches, and communities.
Dove’s Nest Goals:
- Educate faith communities about child abuse and neglect.
- Provide faith communities with worship, education, and outreach resources on how to keep children safe.
- Empower and equip faith communities to protect children and youth within their own congregations.
- Empower and equip faith communities to protect children and youth within the wider community.